LWD Barrel M/23&32 Conversion to 9mm Standard Length
Lone Wolf replacement barrels are manufactured from the highest grade mill select 416 stainless steel. CNC machined and heat treated, providing a life time of service and unparalleled accuracy at an affordable price. The standard groove and land rifling make this an excellent choice for those who wish to shoot lead, plated or jacketed bullets. Can be used in factory ported or stock pistols. Intended for use in the Glock 23, 32 pistol. This barrel also works as an extended barrel for Glock models 27, 33. We do recommend the use of the correct 9mm magazine with these conversion barrels to guarantee reliable feeding. Use G19 9mm mag for G23 and G32 conversion.
PLEASE NOTE: Using this barrel in a Generation 4 Glock may cause malfunctions while using the standard Glock recoil spring assembly. For best results, install a 9mm Glock recoil spring.
Special features include:
Lone Wolf will replace barrels which are found to have manufacturing or material defects. Customer modifications or the use of reloaded ammunition will void this warranty.
- Ready to use, pre-fit drop in. No gunsmithing required
- Fits Glock Gen3, Gen4
- Precision machined from heat treated 416 stainless steel
- Lock-up area produces greater shot-to-shot accuracy
- Tighter dimensions than the original
- Glass bead, satin finish exterior
- Maximum chamber support, improved feed ramp design
- Button rifled, standard crown
- Ok to use lead, plated or jacketed bullets
- Proudly made in the USA