The Magpul PMAG 30 Gen M3 Window is a 30-round 5.56 NATO polymer magazine for AR-15/M4 compatible weapons. This magazine features a long-life USGI-SPEC stainless steel spring, four-way anti-tilt follower and constant curve internal geometry for reliable feeding. A redesigned bolt catch notch in the rear of the magazine provides increased bolt catch clearance, while an over-travel stop on the spine helps ensure the magazine will not over-insert on compatible weapons.
NOTE: GEN M3 PMAGs may not be compatible with all billet lowers without slight modification of the magazine overtravel stop.
- Anti-glare translucent MagLevel windows
- Painted round count indicator
- Impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant curve internal geometry
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower
- Long life USGI-SPEC stainless steel spring
- Over-travel insertion stop
- Ribbed gripping surface
- Aggressive front and rear texture
- Paint pen dot matrix panels
- Flared floorplate
- Pop-off impact/dust cover
Slim, for better compatibility with tight magazine pouches, this easy to disassemble magazine features a flared floorplate, low profile ribs, and aggressively textured front and rear surfaces for positive control. A paint pen dot matrix on the bottom panel of the body allows easy marking for identification.
Magpul continues to grow and develop based on innovation, simplicity, and efficiency. At Magpul, mission driven requirements inform their product design, materials, and manufacturing, focusing on efficiency without sacrificing quality or performance.