New Micro RONI with SB Tactical’s Stabilizer Brace.
This design enables one handed firing of the Micro RONI by attaching to the operator’s forearm, providing stable support while maximizing accuracy. The MIC-RONI-STAB will improve the single handed shooting performance, enhance accuracy and reduce felt recoil. The flexible cuff with adjustable nylon loop fastener provides a custom fit for any user.
Originally designed for wounded warriors and others with disabilities allowing the shooter to notice a reduction in recoil. This design has found to favor among all shooters. MIC-RONI-STAB is constructed from high quality elasto-polymers providing a sturdy platform for your Glock 17 size pistol.
The Micro RONI Stabilizer enables one handed firing for better shooting performance. The Micro RONI Stabilizer enhances accuracy with a flexible cuff with an adjustable nylon brace. It also comes with a hook and loop fastener provides a custom fit to any user. Designed mainly for the US market only, The Micro RONI 17 Stabilizer is made with aluminum along with a polymer body made for various glocks. This favorable designed RONI provides stability and upgrades performance during single-handed shooting.
- Equipped with a right-folding stabilizing brace
- No pistol disassembly required – Just place into the kit and lock
- Provides a long Picatinny rail – Allows combining two devices
- Gives two extra right and left Picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories
- Ambidextrous, easy and fast cocking handle
- Ambidextrous trigger-guard safety
- Right and left serrated thumb-rests for better control on recoil and muzzle-rise* (Not included)
- Front integral tactical light (Not included)
- Comes with a right-folding stock for easy concealment and carry. Pistol can still be operated while folded.
- Fits only Glock gen 3 & 4
- DOES NOT include flip-up sights, thumb rests & light
Length Open Brace (cm): 47.6
Length Folded Brace (cm): 34.8
10 year warranty (DIRECT WITH MANUFACTURER ONLY)
NO NFA PAPERWORK, NO TAX STAMP, AND NO LONG WAIT.