Cerakote Elite Colors, or E-Series colors are improved hardness, abrasion resistance and lubricity, all in a thinner application as compared to the standard H-Series colors. You will notice a higher sheen (more shiny) than the H-Series because of its thin nature.
* Exceeds 9h scratch and gouge hardness (ASTM D33630)
* Taber abrasion greater than 8000 wear cycles per mil (ASTM D4060)
* Corrosion resistance more than 3000 hours (ASTM B117)
* Direct and indirect impact resistance of 160 in-lbs. (ASTM D2794)
* 0mm coating loss at 180* mandrel bend (ASTM D522)
* Coefficient of Friction rivaling Teflon at 0.11 (Steady-State Dynamic Coefficient of Friction Under Load)
* Extremely high chemical resistance
World-Class performance with the following attributes:
* Distinctive high-end look and feel you have to experience to believe.
* Industry leading consistency in color, mil thickness and finish.
* Compatible with more substrates than any other competitive finish.