Magpul continues to grow and develop based on innovation, simplicity, and efficiency. At Magpul, mission driven requirements inform their product design, materials, and manufacturing, focusing on efficiency without sacrificing quality or performance.
The PMAG 25 LR/SR GEN M3 is a highly reliable 25-round 7.62 NATO polymer magazine for SR25/M110 pattern rifles. This magazine features a long-life stainless steel spring, four-way anti-tilt follower and constant curve internal geometry for reliable feeding.
This easy to disassemble magazine features a flared floorplate, low profile ribs, and aggressively textured front and rear surfaces for positive control. A paint pen dot matrix on the bottom panel of the body allows easy marking for identification.
- Optimized for use with SAAMI-SPEC 7.62x51/.308 Winchester ammunition
- Anti-glare translucent MagLevel windows
- Painted round count indicator
- Impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant curve internal geometry
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower
- Long life stainless steel spring
- Ribbed gripping surface
- Aggressive front and rear texture
- Paint pen dot matrix panels
- Flared floorplate
- Pop-off impact/dust cover
Notice from the manufacturer:
“Compatible with older model Bushmaster .308 ORC, Remington R-25, and DPMS LR308 rifles, but not optimized for bolt lock functionality with newer models based on the DPMS GII design. NOT compatible with Armalite AR-10B, Springfield Armory M1A, Rock River Arms LAR8, FN SCAR 17S, PTR-91, HK417 or any other rifles that utilize M14, FN FAL, or HK 91/G3 patterned magazines.
To accommodate longer than SAAMI-spec match ammunition, this magazine may not drop free from all makes of lower receivers.”